E27 Prolucent LED units 7 & 12 Watt
This new generation LED bulbs feature a brighter, longer lasting and more energy efficient LED lamp, while Gasolec has managed to lower the cost price (thus selling price) of these new units. While maintaining the E27 base, these LED Lamps can replace the old CFL Energy Saving lamps, without having to install new fixtures and electric wiring.
7W & 12W LED Bulb | 2700K (extra warm white)
As known for many years, lighting plays a significant part in the health and growability of animals. One of the important factors of this is the light spectrum which is used in poultry houses. Chickens perform most optimally under a combination of red and white light. Our 2700K (extra warm white) LED bulbs do not only stimulate the performance of the animals, but also give a more natural appearance like the sun.
12W DimTo LED Bulb | 2000K – 4000K (mimics the sun)
To take this natural appearance a step further, the Prolucent 12W DimTo LED Bulb is designed with a special feature: at 5% power the color is 2000K and when raising the output to 100% the color changes to 4000K. By changing the spectrum during the day from 2000K (reddish sunrise) to 4000K (natural white), animals can truly feel like they have outside daylight, but also still keep the best performance due to the red color mixture.
A couple of advantages are:
- Relatively cheaper compared to other lighting solutions
- High Lumen per Watt ratio (up to +120 Lm/W)
- No heating problem for usage within closed housing
- Easy to install, farmers can do it themselves
- IP65 waterproof (with cover)
- 2 to 100% dimmable without flickering
- Offers a wide distribution of light
- Can often be used with current light fixtures
VLU PLB: IP65 or IP54
- A unit consisting of a VLU Fixture & Lamp & Lamp-screw-on-Cover Short that meets IP65 criteria in any position
- A unit consisting of a VLU Fixture & Lamp & special cover ring & special sealing ring, but without cover that meets IP54 criteria when hanging vertically