T2+ series LED Tubes (Multicolor)
The Prolucent LED tubes provide a uniform light distribution by using 72 to 144 LEDs and an opaque finish. Unlike other LED tubes that create point source lighting, we reduce stress by equal distribution of light. The low voltage system is the perfect balance between safety and efficiency. With this 48 Volt setup there is less chance of power loss. The light tubes themselves do not consist out of a great amount of parts. They are engineered in Belgium. A solid, simple and considerate design makes it reliable and affordable.
Some of the T2+ highlights are:
- Possibility to control the behavior of animals by changing the color spectrum;
- IP69K Waterproof: Highest protection rating available;
- 2x 5,5 Watt output versions;
- Anti-picking wire (extra coating);
- 48 Vdc (fire safety precaution);
- 0 to 100% dimmable | flicker free;
- High Lumen per Watt ratio (up to 126 Lm/W);
- Different colors available | Spectrum combination possible.
The T-series LED tubes are specifically designed for usage in harsh environments.
Multiple colors in 1 LED tube
One of the unique features of the T2+ series is the option to change the color spectrum. By doing this we can influence the behavior of animals which can result in:
- A reduction of stress;
- A reduction in ground eggs;
- A reduction in pecking;
- A better chicken uniformity.